Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Year (In Books)!

Entering the last two weeks of 2015, I was hoping to finish another novel or two before closing off the year. But then things happened: Christmas and family, traveling and packing (and then unpacking...twice), last-minute shopping and planning different celebrations with different people.

It's a lot.

And now I've finally accepted that yes, I am coming down with a cold and cannot concentrate on anything for more than 15 minutes. With that said, I wanted to share this lovely graphic summarizing my year in books (thanks Goodreads!)

My Year in Books 2015

Thank you to everyone that somehow found their way onto my blog! I can't wait to improve my reviews and bring more original content to this small extension of my brain :) 

-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment